There's a good deal on Pantene at Rite Aid this week if you still haven't used your coupons. You can use this purchase towards PG Rebate. In order for me to use the $10+UP rewards that I previously earned, I needed to purchase more than the Pantene products. That's why I decided to get Pinesol & Clorox.
Here's what I got from Rite Aid this week:
4 Pantene Shampoo - $3.00 each 2 Pantene Conditioner - $3.00 each
- Used (3) $3 off 2 Pantene, PG 3/31
- Rewards Earned: $5+UP
- Final Price after coupons and +UP rewards earned: $4 for 6 or 67Â¢ each
- $18 towards PG Rebate
1 Pinesol 24 oz - $2.79 1 Tilex Spray - $2.79
- Used (1) $1.00 off 1 Pinesol printable
- Used (1) $1.50 off 1 Clorox spray printable
- Used (1) $1 off 2 Clorox disinfecting wipes 35 ct., Pine-Sol 24-28 oz, Formula 409 32 oz, Green Works spray 32 oz, Clorox Bleach or Tilex products, Rite Aid coupon - watch by 4/27 printable
- Final Price: $1.29 each
Retail Value: $39.54 After Coupons and Savings: $12.50 (tax included) Rewards Used: $10.00 Total Amount Paid: $2.50 earned $5.00+UP Rewards from Pantene purchase
Thanks for visiting whyicoupon.com.