If you are new to Rite Aid or have been away for a long while, there are at least two important things to keep in mind (1) like most stores, you need to have a store card. Rite Aid's card is called Wellness+; (2) Rite Aid's rewards, called UP+, is a store credit which can be used on your next purchase. Note that UP+ rewards are automatically loaded to your Wellness+ card and can be only available for redemption after 24 hours. You may opt to have your UP+ printed along with your receipt. Just ask your cashier politely before your transaction.
Now that you're ready to try coupon shopping at Rite Aid, let's get your list ready.
Here's a short list of best deals at Rite Aid this week:
Bic Silky Touch Twin Select Disposable Razors 10ct - $2.99
- Use (1) $3 off 1 Bic disposable razors, SS 3/17 (exp. 4/14)
- Get back $2 in UP+ rewards
- Final Price: FREE + $2.00 UP+ Rewards
Visine Long Lasting Redness Relief - $5.26
- Use $2/1 Visine 0.5floz+ excludes soothing wipes and trial, SS 3/10
- OR $2/1 Visine-A or Visine with Hydroblend moisturizer 1/2floz+, SS 4/07
- AND Use $2/1 Visine Eye drops In-Ad Rite Aid coupon
- Final Price: $1.26
Total Before Discounts and Coupons: $8.25 Total Amount Due after Discounts and Coupons: $1.26 + tax UP+ Rewards earned: $2 You made 74 cents!
Thanks for visiting whyicoupon.com. Share the deals.